Report NEP-TRA-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2004. "China and the G-21: A New North-South Divide in the WTO After Cancún?," Kiel Working Papers 1194, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2004. "Mission Implausible II: Measuring the Informal Sector in a Transition Economy Using Macro Methods," Public Economics 0404002, EconWPA.
- Randolph Luca Bruno, 2003. "Speed of Transition, Unemployment Dynamics and Nonemployment Policies: Evidence from the Visegrad Countries," LEM Papers Series 2003/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2004. "Perestroika And Ruble Convertibility," Development and Comp Systems 0404002, EconWPA.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003. "Quarterly Real GDP Estimates for China and ASEAN4 with a Forecast Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers wp0404, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.