Report NEP-TID-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolo Barbieri & Alberto Marzucchi & Ugo Rizzo, 2021. "Green technologies, complementarities, and policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2021-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Dughera, Stefano & Quatraro,Francesco & Ricci,Andrea & Vittori,Claudia, 2021. "For the rest of our lives: Flexibility and innovation in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202115, University of Turin.
- Isabel Cavalli & Charlie Joyez, 2021. "The Dynamics of French Universities in Patent Collaboration Networks," GREDEG Working Papers 2021-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Carlo Cambini & Elena Grinza & Lorien Sabatino, 2021. "Ultra-Fast Broadband Access and Productivity: Evidence from Italian Firms," Working Papers CEB 21-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Song Ma, 2021. "Technological Obsolescence," NBER Working Papers 29504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Bruhn & Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2021. "The Fallacy in Productivity Decomposition," GREDEG Working Papers 2021-39, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Alexandre Georgieff & Raphaela Hyee, 2021. "Artificial intelligence and employment: New cross-country evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 265, OECD Publishing.
- Ruchir Agarwal & Patrick Gaulé, 2021. "What Drives Innovation? Lessons from COVID-19 R&D," IMF Working Papers 2021/048, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruchir Agarwal & Geoff Smith & Patrick Gaulé, 2021. "Why U.S. Immigration Matters for the Global Advancement of Science," IMF Working Papers 2021/042, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandro Mendonca & Hugo Confraria & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2021. "Appropriating the returns of patent statistics: Take-up and development in the wake of Zvi Griliches," SPRU Working Paper Series 2021-07, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Chu, Angus, 2021. "Macroeconomic Effects of Intellectual Property Rights: An Updated Survey," MPRA Paper 110839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jos'e Alejandro Mendoza & Faustino Prieto & Jos'e Mar'ia Sarabia, 2021. "Inequality in the use frequency of patent technology codes," Papers 2111.11211, arXiv.org.
- Michael Sposi & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2021. "Deindustrialization and Industry Polarization," NBER Working Papers 29483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik, 2021. "Pandemics and Automation: Will the Lost Jobs Come Back?," IMF Working Papers 2021/011, International Monetary Fund.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Brandi, Clara & Pegels, Anna & Stamm, Andreas & Vrolijk, Kasper & Zintl, Tina, 2021. "Does COVID-19 change the long-term prospects of latecomer industrialisation?," IDOS Discussion Papers 32/2021, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).
- Coad, Alex & Srhoj, Stjepan, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Persistence of High Growth Firms: A 'Broken Clock' Critique," GLO Discussion Paper Series 996, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Karim Bekhtiar & Benjamin Bittschi & Richard Sellner, 2021. "Robots at Work?. Pitfalls of Industry Level Data," WIFO Working Papers 639, WIFO.
- Yusuf Kenan Bagir & Unal Seven, 2021. "Financial constraints and productivity growth: firm-level evidence from a large emerging economy," Working Papers 2132, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.