Report NEP-TID-2021-05-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rammer, Christian & Fernández, Gastón P. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2021. "Artificial intelligence and industrial innovation: Evidence from firm-level data," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giacomo Damioli & Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2021. "Detecting the labour-friendly nature of AI product innovation," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0017, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Fabian Stephany & Hanno Lorenz, 2021. "The Future of Employment Revisited: How Model Selection Determines Automation Forecasts," Papers 2104.13747, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hémous & Morten Olsen & Carlo Zanella, 2021. "Induced automation: evidence from firm-level patent data," ECON - Working Papers 384, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joël Cariolle & Maëlan Le Goff, 2021. "Spatial internet spillovers in manufacturing," Working Papers hal-03201735, HAL.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2021. "Mobilizing innovation for the global green shift: The case for demand-oriented innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20210422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl & Veronika Desch, 2021. "New directions for RIS studies and policies in the face of grand societal challenges," GEIST - Geography of Innovation and Sustainability Transitions 2021(01), GEIST Working Paper Series.
- Gert Bijnens & John Hutchinson & Jozef Konings & Arthur Saint Guilhem, 2021. "The interplay between green policy, electricity prices, financial constraints and jobs. Firm-level evidence," Working Paper Research 399, National Bank of Belgium.
- Saptorshee Kanto Chakraborty & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2021. "Renewable Electricity and Economic Growth relationship in the long run: panel data econometric evidence from the OECD," SEEDS Working Papers 0421, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- Klein, Michael A, 2021. "The reward and contract theories of patents in a model of endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 107481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald B. Davies & Ryan M. Hynes & Dieter Franz Kogler, 2021. "Patent Boxes and the Success Rate of Applications," Working Papers 202109, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- George A. Alessandria & Robert C. Johnson & Kei-Mu Yi, 2021. "Perspectives on Trade and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 28720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2021. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 9022, CESifo.
- Makoto Yano & Yuichi Furukawa, 2021. "Two-Dimensional Constrained Chaos and Industrial Revolution Cycles with Mathemetical Appendices," KIER Working Papers 1057, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.