Report NEP-TID-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Roland Bénabou & Ralf Martin & Alexandra Roulet, 2020. "Environmental Preferences and Technological Choices: Is Market Competition Clean or Dirty?," NBER Working Papers 26921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mahdi Ghodsi & Oliver Reiter & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2020. "Robotisation, Employment and Industrial Growth Intertwined Across Global Value Chains," wiiw Working Papers 177, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Davide Castellani & Giovanni Marin & Sandro Montresor & Antonello Zanfei, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investments and Regional Specialization in Environmental Technologies," SEEDS Working Papers 0620, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2020.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2020. "Technological revolutions, structural change & catching-up," MERIT Working Papers 2020-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Barriga Cabanillas,Oscar Eduardo, 2020. "The Effects of Local Market Concentration and International Competition on Firm Productivity : Evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9210, The World Bank.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2020. "Science and Technology Co-evolution in AI: Empirical Understanding through a Linked Dataset of Scientific Articles and Patents," Discussion papers 20010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Grzegorz Michalski & Małgorzata Rutkowska & Adam Sulich & Robert Rothe, 2018. "The Green Jobs and the Industry 4.0," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/18/03, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Moura, Alban, 2020. "Total factor productivity and the measurement of neutral technology," MPRA Paper 99357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HARA Yasushi & TONOGI Akiyuki & TONOGI Konomi, 2020. "Impact of R&D Activities on Pricing Behaviors with Product Turnover," Discussion papers 20006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shimaa Elkomy & Hilary Ingham & Robert Read, 2020. "The Impact of Foreign Technology & Embodied R&D On Productivity in Internationally-Oriented & High-Technology Industries in Egypt, 2006-2009," Working Papers 293574925, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Maryam Farboodi & Adrien Matray & Laura Veldkamp & Venky Venkateswaran, 2020. "Where Has All the Data Gone?," NBER Working Papers 26927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2020. "Heterogeneous Relationships between Automation Technologies and Skilled Labor: Evidence from a Firm Survey," Discussion papers 20004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masashi Goto, 2020. "Theorization of Institutional Change in the Rise of Artificial Intelligence," Discussion Paper Series DP2020-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.