Report NEP-TID-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Matthieu Lequien & Marc J. Melitz, 2019. "The heterogeneous impact of market size on innovation: evidence from French firm-level exports," CEP Discussion Papers dp1657, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bräuer, Richard & Mertens, Matthias & Slavtchev, Viktor, 2019. "Import competition and firm productivity: Evidence from German manufacturing," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2019. "Heterogeneous Impact of Import Competition on Firm Organization: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 19086, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Takano, Keisuke & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2019. "Local R&D support as a driver of network diversification? A comparative evaluation of innovation policies in neighboring prefectures in Japan," TDB-CAREE Discussion Paper Series E-2019-02, Teikoku Databank Center for Advanced Empirical Research on Enterprise and Economy, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Yom, 2019. "R&D, innovation spillover and business cycles," Working Papers 2019-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," CEPA Discussion Papers 12, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- TOMIURA Eiichi & ITO Banri & KANG Byeongwoo, 2019. "Effects of Regulations on Cross-border Data Flows: Evidence from a Survey of Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 19088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nikolay Chichkanov, 2019. "The impact of coproducing services with clients on knowledge-intensive business services’ innovativeness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Holger Graf & Tom Broekel, 2019. "A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Marinoni & John Voorheis, 2019. "Who Gains from Creative Destruction? Evidence from High-Quality Entrepreneurship in the United States," Working Papers 19-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.