Report NEP-TID-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haohui 'Caron' Chen & Xun Li & Morgan Frank & Xiaozhen Qin & Weipan Xu & Manuel Cebrian & Iyad Rahwan, 2019. "Automation Impacts on China's Polarized Job Market," Papers 1908.05518, arXiv.org.
- Josten, Cecily & Lordan, Grace, 2019. "Robots at Work: Automatable and Non Automatable Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 12520, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chris Warhurst & Wil Hunt, 2019. "The Digitalisation of Future Work and Employment. Possible impact and policy responses," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Beulmann, Matthias, 2019. "Are they coming for us? Industrial robots and the mental health of workers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 379, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Nikos Terzidis & Steven Brakman & Raquel Ortega-Argiles, 2019. "Labour Markets, Trade and Technological Progress: A Meta-Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 7719, CESifo.
- Catherine Fazio & Jorge Guzman & Scott Stern, 2019. "The Impact of State-Level R&D Tax Credits on the Quantity and Quality of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 26099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei-Fong Pan, 2019. "Geopolitical Risk and R&D investment," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-11, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Artur Santoalha & Ron Boschma, 2019. "Diversifying in green technologies in European regions: does political support matter?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20190816, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Pöschel, Carla, 2020. "Incentive Effects of R&D Tax Incentives: A Meta-Analysis Focusing on R&D Tax Policy Designs," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 243, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Kristina Barauskaite & Anh D. M. Nguyen, 2019. "Direct and Network Effects of Idiosyncratic TFP Shocks," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 65, Bank of Lithuania.
- Thomas Sampson, 2019. "Technology Gaps, Trade and Income," CESifo Working Paper Series 7714, CESifo.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2019. "What drives the location choice of new manufacturing plants in Germany?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 378, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jia Barwick, Panle & Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Zahur, Nahim, 2019. "China's Industrial Policy: an Empirical Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mao, Haiou & Görg, Holger, 2019. "Friends like this: The impact of the US-China trade war on global value chains," KCG Working Papers 17, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).