Report NEP-TID-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & James P. LeSage, 2018. "A heterogeneous coefficient approach to the knowledge production function," Working Papers 1814, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countriesy," NBER Working Papers 24968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & John Grigsby & Tom Nicholas & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2018. "Taxation and Innovation in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 24982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2018. "Firm Failure in Russia during Economic Crises and Growth : A Large Survival Analysis," RRC Working Paper Series 76, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Timothy Simcoe & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "Learning When to Quit: An Empirical Model of Experimentation in Standards Development," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_041_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Everett Grant, 2018. "The Double-Edged Sword of Global Integration: Robustness, Fragility \& Contagion in the International Firm Network," 2018 Meeting Papers 506, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dai, R. & Mookherjee, D. & Munshi, K. & Zhang, X., 2018. "Community Networks and the Growth of Private Enterprise in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1850, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carlo Menon & Timothy DeStefano & Francesco Manaresi & Giovanni Soggia & Pietro Santoleri, 2018. "The evaluation of the Italian “Start-up Act”," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- Vergara, Sebastian, 2018. "The Role of Productive and Technological Capabilities on Export Dynamics in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 88937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Boehm & Jan Sonntag, 2018. "Vertical Foreclosure in the Global Production Network," 2018 Meeting Papers 677, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Lin, Shuheng, 2018. "Prices under Innovation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.