Report NEP-TID-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kesidou, Effie & García-Quevedo, Jose, 2018. "Inter-industry Differences in Organisational Eco-innovation : a panel data study," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 27380, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum & Nicole Woessner, 2018. "Adjusting to Robots: Worker-Level Evidence," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 13, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Garzon Delvaux, Pedro Andres & Voigt, Peter & Ciaian, Pavel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2017. "Corporate R&D and the performance of foodprocessing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261274, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2018. "Why do Industries Coagglomerate? How Marshallian Externalities Differ by Industry and Have Evolved Over Time," CID Working Papers 89a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Toshihiro Okada, 2018. "International R&D Spillovers, Innovation by Learning from Abroad and Medium-Run Fluctuations," Discussion Paper Series 183, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Johannes Boehm & Ezra Oberfield, 2018. "Misallocation in the Market for Inputs: Enforcement and the Organization of Production," NBER Working Papers 24937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Survival of Service Firms in European Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Automation, Labor Share, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 18-39, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.