Report NEP-TID-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, Nick & Lucking, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2018. "Have R&D spillovers changed?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2018. "The source of the US /EU Productivity Gap:Less and less effective R&D," LEM Papers Series 2018/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eric Bartelsman & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Giorgio Presidente, 2018. "Cyclical and Stuctural Variation in Resource Reallocation: Evidence for Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-057/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ajayi, V. & Reiner, D., 2018. "European Industrial Energy Intensity: The Role of Innovation 1995-2009," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1835, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2018. "Product innovation by supplying in domestic and foreign markets," Working Papers 2018-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas, 2018. "Bidding against the odds? The impact evaluation of grants for young micro and small firms during the recession," Working Papers 1802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & E. Bartoloni, 2018. "The sources of heterogeneity in firm performance: Lessons from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2018-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Nilsen, Øivind A. & Raknerud, Arvid & Iancu, Diana-Cristina, 2018. "Public R&D Support and Firms’ Performance A Panel Data Study," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- K L Krishna & Suresh Chand Aggarwal & Bishwanath Goldar & Deb Kusum Das & Abdul A Erumban & Pilu Chandra Das, 2018. "Trends and Patterns in Labour Quality in India at Sectoral Level," Working papers 285, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Krenz, Astrid & Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Robots, reshoring, and the lot of low-skilled workers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 351, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.