Report NEP-TID-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Livio Romano, 2018. "Explaining Growth Differences across Firms: The Interplay between Innovation and Management Practices," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emmanuele Russo, 2018. "Endogenous growth and global divergence in a multi-country agent - based model," Sciences Po publications 2018-02, Sciences Po.
- Kun Jiang & Wolfgang Keller & Larry D. Qiu & William Ridley, 2018. "International Joint Ventures and Internal vs. External Technology Transfer: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold policy effects and directed technical change in Energy Innovation," Sciences Po publications 2018-05, Sciences Po.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The impact of the French policy mix on business R&D : how geography matters," Sciences Po publications 12, Sciences Po.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Nathan Goldschlag & Amanda Myers & Nikolas Zolas, 2018. "An Anatomy of U.S. Firms Seeking Trademark Registration," Working Papers 18-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin F. Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 18-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Svejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph, 2018. "Resource Misallocation in European Firms: The Role of Constraints, Firm Characteristics and Managerial Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," NBER Working Papers 24490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & van Criekingen, Kristof, 2018. "New evidence on determinants of IP litigation: A market-based approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Martin Backfisch, 2018. "The Development of Firm Size and Innovativeness in the Pharmaceutical industry between 1989 and 2010," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201813, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Arouri, Hassan & Ben Youssef, Adel & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "Growth Dynamics of Young Small Firms: Evidence from Tunisia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 197, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson & Scott Stern, 2018. "The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Innovation," NBER Working Papers 24449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Orsatti & Valerio Sterzi, 2018. "Do Patent Assertion Entities Harm Innovation? Evidence from Patent Transfers in Europe," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).