Report NEP-TID-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Endogenous growth and global divergence in a multi-country agent-based model," LEM Papers Series 2017/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2017. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge And Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 464, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Jacob Rubak Holm & Bram Timmermans & Christian Richter Ostergaard, 2017. "The impact of multinational R&D spending firms on job polarization and mobility," JRC Working Papers JRC108560, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mario Izquierdo & Juan Francisco Jimeno & Theodora Kosma & Ana Lamo & Stephen Millard & Tairi Room & Eliana Viviano, 2017. "Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the wage dynamics network survey," Working Papers 233, Bank of Greece.
- Catherine Fuss & Pierre Blanchard & Claude Mathieu, 2017. "Why do manufacturing firms produce services? Evidence for the servitization paradox in Belgium," Working Paper Research 330, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alex Coad & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Does manufacturing stir up innovation?," JRC Working Papers JRC108213, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- M. Battisti & F. Belloc & M. Del Gatto, 2017. "Technology-specific Production Functions," Working Paper CRENoS 201709, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Missiaia, Anna, 2017. "Between Malthus and the industrial take-off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571-1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 168, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kander, Astrid & Taalbi, Josef & Oksanen, Juha & Sjöö, Karolin & Rilla, Nina, 2017. "Innovation Trends and Industrial Renewal in Finland and Sweden 1970-2013," Lund Papers in Economic History 167, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2017. "Is Job Polarization a Recent Phenomenon? Evidence from Sweden, 1950–2013, and a Comparison to the United States," Working Paper Series 2017:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Liis Roosaar & Jaan Masso & Urmas Varblane, 2017. "The Structural Change And Labour Productivity Of Firms: Do Changes In The Age And Wage Structure Of Employees Matter?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 103, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).