Report NEP-TID-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Dechezlepretre, Ralf Martin, Myra Mohnen, 2017. "Knowledge Spillovers from clean and dirty technologies," GRI Working Papers 135, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-593, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Qizhong YANG & Tsunehiro OTSUKI, 2017. "The Product-Related Environmental Regulation, Innovation, and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence from Malaysian and Vietnamese Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Choi, Hyelin & Jung, Sung Chun & Kim, Su Bin, 2017. "The Effect of Restructuring on Labor Reallocation and Productivity Growth: An Estimation for Korea," Working Papers 17-4, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Dohse, Dirk & Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2017. "Female owners versus female managers: Who is better at introducing innovations?," Kiel Working Papers 2091, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Li, Jiang & Gu, Wulong, 2017. "Multinationals and Reallocation: Productivity Growth in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017398e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Pfeiffer, Olena & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "Tax incentives for research and development and their use in tax planning," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rafał Kierzenkowski & Peter Gal & Gabor Fulop, 2017. "Where to get the best bang for the buck in the United Kingdom?: Industrial strategy, investment and lagging regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1426, OECD Publishing.
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Kabukcuoglu, 2017. "Interest rates, R&D investment and the distortionary effects of R&D incentives," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 37, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Mallick, Jagannath, 2017. "Structural Change and Productivity Growth in India and the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 656, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Todd Schoellman, 2017. "Wages, Human Capital, and Structural Transformation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Energy transition in Germany and regional spillovers: What triggers the diffusion of renewable energy in firms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.