Report NEP-TID-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2017. "The impact of investment in innovation on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP571, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Monika Schnitzer & Martin Watzinger, 2017. "Measuring the Spillovers of Venture Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 6623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koehler, Mila & Peters, Bettina, 2017. "Subsidized and non-subsidized R&D projects: Do they differ?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," Studies in Economics 1715, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Koen Breemersch & Jože P. Damijan & Jozef Konings, 2017. "Labour Market Polarization in Advanced Countries: Impact of Global Value Chains, Technology, Import Competition from China and Labour Market Institutions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 197, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Castro Peñarrieta & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Can Licensing Induce Productivity? Exploring the IPR Effect," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015809, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Ugo Rizzo & Nicolò Barbieri & Laura Ramaciotti & Demian Iannantuono, 2017. "The division of labour between academia and industry for the generation of radical inventions," SEEDS Working Papers 0817, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2017. "The impact of Energy Prices on Employment and Environmental Performance : Evidence from French Manufacturing Establishments," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- ITO Koji & Ivan DESEATNICOV & FUKAO Kyoji, 2017. "Japanese Plants' Heterogeneity in Sales, Factor Inputs, and Participation in Global Value Chains," Discussion papers 17117, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2017. "Recent US Manufacturing Employment: The Exception that Proves the Rule," Working Paper Series WP17-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard A. Hunt & Daniel A. Lerner, 2017. "Performance Heterogeneity Among Service-Sector Entrepreneurial Spinoffs," Working Papers 2017-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- A. Arrighetti & E. Bartoloni & F. Landini, 2017. "The sources of heterogeneity in firm performance: lessons from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2017-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Agosin, 2017. "A Model of Diversification and Growth in Developing Economies," Working Papers wp455, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwangerz, John, 2017. "The Life-cycle Growth of Plants in Colombia: Fundamentals vs. Distortions," Research Department working papers 1105, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.