Report NEP-TID-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolf-Hendrik Uhlbach & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Thomas Scherngell, 2017. "R&D Policy and Technological Trajectories of Regions: Evidence from the EU Framework Programmes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1722, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Nan Li & Jie Cai & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2017. "Knowledge Diffusion and Trade across Countries and Sectors," 2017 Meeting Papers 692, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Branstetter, Lee & Gandal, Neil & Kunievsky, Nadav, 2017. "Network-Mediated Knowledge Spillovers: A Cross-Country Comparative Analysis of Information Security Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuele Bobbio, 2017. "Tax Evasion, Firm Dynamics and Growth," 2017 Meeting Papers 683, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Florian Gerth, 2017. "Allocative efficiency of UK firms during the Great Recession," Studies in Economics 1714, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "European R&D networks: A snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation JRC107546, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thibault Fally & Ana Cecilia Fieler & Justin Caron, 2017. "Home Market Effects on Innovation," 2017 Meeting Papers 609, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym (V.) Volosovych, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-078/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diego d’Andria & Dimitris Pontikakis & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2017. "Towards a European R&D Incentive? An assessment of R&D Provisions under a Common Corporate Tax Base," Taxation Papers 69, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Luz Adriana Flórez & Leonardo Morales Z & Daniel Medina & José Lobo C, 2017. "Labour flows across firm´s size, economic sectors and wages: evidence from employer-employee linked panel," Borradores de Economia 1013, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.