Report NEP-TID-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Leoncini, 2017. "Innovation, inequality and the skill premium," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Carmine Ornaghi & Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2017. "The impact of service and goods offshoring on employment: firm-level evidence," Working Papers 1704, Council on Economic Policies.
- Stefan Kühn & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Foreign trade barriers and jobs in global supply chains," Working Papers 1705, Council on Economic Policies.
- Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia & Tasso Adamopoulos, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," 2017 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mirko Draca & Vasco Carvalho, 2017. "Cascading Innovation," 2017 Meeting Papers 461, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stijepic, Denis, 2017. "Empirical evidence on the geometrical properties of structural change trajectories," MPRA Paper 80854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2017.
- P. Charnoz & C. Lelarge & C. Trevien, 2017. "Communication Costs and the Internal Organization of Multi-Plant Businesses: Evidence from the Impact of the French High-Speed Rail," Working papers 635, Banque de France.
- Jan De Loecker & Jan Eeckhout, 2017. "The Rise of Market Power and the Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Working Papers 23687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongzheng LiuAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Jie Mao, 2017. "How do Tax Incentives Affect Investment and Productivity? Firm-Level Evidence from China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1716, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2017. "The Effects of Exporting on Labour Productivity: Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 1702, Council on Economic Policies.
- Raphaël Franck & Oded Galor, 2017. "Flowers of Evil? Industrial Development and Long-Run Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 23701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcin Bielecki, 2017. "Business cycles, innovation and growth: welfare analysis," Working Papers 2017-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.