Report NEP-TID-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp475, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & NIkolaus Thumm, 2017. "The Role of Patents in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). A survey of the Literature," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0212, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "R&D Policy Instruments: A Critical Review of What We Do & Don't Know," Working Papers wp476, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D Policy regimes in France: New Evidence from a spatio-temporal Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michele Capriati & Marialuisa Divella, 2017. "Why growth rates differ? Path of innovation in Italian provinces," Working Papers 1702, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Izquierdo, Mario & Jimeno, Juan & Kosma, Theodora & Lamo, Ana & Millard, Stephen & Room, Tairi & Viviano, Eliana, 2017. "Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network survey," Bank of England working papers 661, Bank of England.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Johannes Kammer, 2017. "Industry Evolution in Varieties of Capitalism: a Comparison of the Danish and US Wind Turbine Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1716, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2017. "The challenge of China’s rise as a science and technology powerhouse," Policy Contributions 21154, Bruegel.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201728, University of Turin.