Report NEP-TID-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "Innovation, Skill, and Economic Segregation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 456, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bramucci, Alessandro & Cirillo, Valeria & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Guarascio, Dario, 2017. "Offshoring, industry heterogeneity and employment," IPE Working Papers 88/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Allan Dahl Andersen & Jochen Markard, 2017. "Innovating incumbents and technological complementarities: How recent dynamics in the HVDC industry can inform transition theories," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20170612, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Masatoshi Kato, 2017. "Founders’ human capital and external knowledge sourcing: An absorptive capacity perspective for innovative start-ups," Discussion Paper Series 162, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2017.
- R. Cezar & A. Duguet & G. Gaulier & V. Vicard, 2017. "Competition for Global Value Added: Export and Domestic Market Shares," Working papers 628, Banque de France.
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2017. "Dutch Disease Resistance: Evidence from Indonesian Firms," OxCarre Working Papers 192, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- In Kyung Kim, 2017. "Competition and Retailer Product Choice: Evidence from the Movie Theater Market," Working Papers 1704, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2017. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence in German States since Reunification: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo & Matteo Grazzi, 2017. "Internet and enterprise productivity: evidence from Latin America," IREA Working Papers 201709, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Jan De Loecker & Paul T. Scott, 2017. "Estimating market power Evidence from the US Brewing Industry," Working Papers 17-06r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia-Arana & Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Andrés Garcia-Suaza, 2017. "Young Innovative Firms, Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities and Technological Misallocation," Borradores de Economia 1004, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Menzel, Max-Peter & Kammer, Johannes, 2017. "Industry Evolution in Varieties of Capitalism: a Comparison of the Danish and US Wind Turbine Industries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Morita, Hodaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Tsuru, Tsuyoshi, 2017. "Product Architecture and Intra-Firm Coordination: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 659, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Javier Cravino & Sebastian Sotelo, 2017. "Trade Induced Structural Change and the Skill Premium," NBER Working Papers 23503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.