Report NEP-TID-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2016. "Market Regulations, Prices, and Productivity," Post-Print hal-01344484, HAL.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Corporate tax asymmetries and R&D: Evidence from a tax reform for business groups in Japan," Discussion papers ron273, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Chen, Shannon & De Simnone, Lisa & Hanlon, Michelle & Lester, Rebecca, 2017. "The Effect of Innovation Box Regimes on Income Shifting and Real Activity," Research Papers 3453, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nathan Chappell & Adam Jaffe, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," Working Papers 16_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sasser Modestino, Alicia & Shoag, Daniel & Ballance, Joshua, 2016. "Downskilling: Changes in Employer Skill Requirements over the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 16-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2015. "Mapping digital businesses with big data: some early findings from the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65211, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.