Report NEP-TID-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuichi Ikeda & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2016. "Who buys what, where: Reconstruction of the international trade flows by commodity and industry," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 071, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Dario Guarascio & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sergi Lanau & Petia Topalova, 2016. "The Impact of Product Market Reforms on Firm Productivity in Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter N. Gal & Alexander Hijzen, 2016. "The Short-Term Impact of Product Market Reforms; A cross-country firm-level analysis," IMF Working Papers 16/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Negriu, A., 2015. "Equilibrium Type of Competition with Horizontal Product Innovation," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi, Sefa & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 73557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke, & Neave O’Clery, 2016. "Agglomeration economies: the heterogeneous contribution of human capital and value chains," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1626, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Andrea Filippetti & Frederick Guy, 2016. "Risk-taking, skill diversity, and the quality of human capital: how insurance affects innovation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1625, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Demir, Robert & Wennberg, Karl & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016. "The Strategic Management of High-Growth Firms: A Review and Theoretical Conceptualization," Ratio Working Papers 273, The Ratio Institute.
- Ludovic Dibiaggio & Maryam Nasyar & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "Substitutability and complementarity of technological knowledge and the inventive performance of semiconductor companies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/43aq8ffdqb8, Sciences Po.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201611, University of Turin.
- Roberto Álvarez, 2016. "The Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Chilean Firms," Working Papers wp428, University of Chile, Department of Economics.