Report NEP-TID-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Dent & Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2016. "The Role of Start-Ups in StructuralTransformation," Working Papers 16-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona & David Popp, 2016. "Bridging the Gap: Do Fast Reacting Fossil Technologies Facilitate Renewable Energy Diffusion?," Working Papers 2016.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," Working Papers 2016.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Winberry & Pablo Ottonello, 2016. "Does Firm Heterogeneity Matter for Aggregate Dynamics? Evidence from the Allocation of Capital and Labor," 2016 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fortier, George E. & Wen, Yi, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Valero, Anna & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Universities: Evidence from Across the Globe," CEPR Discussion Papers 11462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.