Report NEP-TID-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160608-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hünermund & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2016. " Estimating the local average treatment effect of R&D subsidies in a pan-European program," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 541177, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Daniel Neicu & Stijn Kelchtermans & Peter Teirlinck, 2016. "Thanks, but no thanks: Companies’ response to R&D tax credits," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 543968, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Firm-level environmentally sensitive productivity and innovation in China," MPRA Paper 71851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Quatraro, Francesco, 2016. "Green startups and local knowledge bases: Newborn suppliers of energy-related technologies in Italian Provinces," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201604, University of Turin.
- Annarosa Pesole, 2016. "Measures of the Contribution made by ICT to Innovation Output. An Update of the ICT Innovation Output Indicator," JRC Working Papers JRC100892, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2016. "Adoption of New Information and Communications Technologies in the Workplace Today," NBER Working Papers 22346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," LEM Papers Series 2016/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.