Report NEP-TID-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Audretsch, David & Kuratko, Donald & Link, Albert, 2016. "Dynamic Entrepreneurship and Technology-Based Innovation," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2016. "The European Union’s growing innovation divide," Policy Contributions 13667, Bruegel.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "Productivity and organization in Portuguese firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66062, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schain, Jan Philip & Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "Innovation, institutional ownership, and financial constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 219, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Matt Hopkins & William Lazonick, 2014. "Who Invests in the High-Tech Knowledge Base?," Working Papers Series 14, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Michael Peneder, 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Productivity. Firm Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," WIFO Working Papers 516, WIFO.
- Fujii, Daisuke & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Determinants of Industrial Coagglomeration and Establishment-level Productivity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 57, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "New Firms and Post-Entry Performance: The Role of Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201601, University of Turin.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Firm Surveys relating Environmental Policies, Environmental Performance and Innovation: Design Challenges and insights from Empirical Application," OECD Environment Working Papers 103, OECD Publishing.
- Irem Guceri & Li Liu, 2015. "Effectiveness of fiscal incentives for R&D: quasi-experimental evidence," Working Papers 1512, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.