Report NEP-TID-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Hanson & Markus Steen & Tyson Weaver & Håkon E. Normann & Gard H. Hansen, 2016. "Path creation through branching and transfer of complementary resources: the role of established industries for new renewable energy technologies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160310, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Kruse, Juergen, 2016. "Innovation in Green Energy Technologies and the Economic Performance of Firms," EWI Working Papers 2016-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Kruse, Juergen & Wetzel, Heike, 2016. "Innovation in Clean Coal Technologies: Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Patent Data," EWI Working Papers 2016-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Rubio, Santiago J., 2016. "Sharing R&D Investments in Breakthrough Technologies to Control Climate Change," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 232181, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Deepak Hegde & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2016. "The Bright Side of Patents," NBER Working Papers 21959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512141480 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512111472 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Ohnishi, Takaaki & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2016. "The structure of global inter-firm networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 37, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2016. "Choosing the Right Partner: R&D Cooperations and Innovation Success," wiiw Working Papers 124, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ylömäki, Tobias, 2016. "Global Value Chain Upgrading," ETLA Working Papers 36, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.