Report NEP-TID-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512101465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cecere, Grazia & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "From less promising to green? Technological opportunities and their role in (green) ICT innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-091, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Petra Moser, 2016. "Patents and Innovation in Economic History," NBER Working Papers 21964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2016. "Patent Citation Data in Social Science Research: Overview and Best Practices," NBER Working Papers 21868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bianchini & Federico Tamagni & Gabriele Pellegrino, 2016. "Innovation strategies and firm growth," Working Papers 2016/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "Sharing R&D Investments in Breakthrough Technologies to Control Climate Change," Working Papers 2016.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jan De Loecker & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016. "Effect of International Competition on Firm Productivity and Market Power," NBER Working Papers 21994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," NBER Working Papers 22035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Grinza, 2016. "Replacing Workers: Is It a Boon or a Bane for Firm Productivity?," Working papers 034, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Stefan Bender & Nicholas Bloom & David Card & John Van Reenen & Stefanie Wolter, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1416, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.