Report NEP-TID-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Sena, Vania, 2015. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity:Evidence from the UK," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 411, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hombert, Johan & Matray, Adrien, 2015. "Can Innovation Help U.S. Manufacturing Firms Escape Import Competition from China?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HOSONO Kaoru & HOTEI Masaki & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "R&D Tax Credits, Financial Constraints, and R&D Investments (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Petr Matous & Dagne Mojo, 2015. "Effects of social network structure on the diffusion and adoption of agricultural technology: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 1505, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Ivan Haščič & Jérôme Silva & Nick Johnstone, 2015. "The Use of Patent Statistics for International Comparisons and Analysis of Narrow Technological Fields," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/5, OECD Publishing.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," IZA Discussion Papers 9125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).