Report NEP-TID-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Consoli,Davide & Rentocchini,Francesco, 2015. "A Taxonomy of Multi-Industry Labour Force Skills," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201501, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Capacities and Absorptive Barriers for International R&D Spillovers through Intermediate Inputs," wiiw Working Papers 108, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Tavassoli, Sam, 2015. "Persistence of various types of innovation analysed and explained," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 392, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Crass, Dirk & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and firm-level productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-120, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Michele Battisti & Joseph Zeira, 2015. "Technology and Labor Regulations: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 20841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Fontana, & Diana Moriniello, & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "An empirical study of technological leadership and persistence in product innovation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.