Report NEP-TID-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "Differences in the rates of return to R&D for European and US young leading R&D firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/183956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "How do new entrepreneurs innovate?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Aßmuth, Pascal, 2015. "Credit constrained R&D spending and technological change," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 532, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2014. "Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.