Report NEP-TID-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Vania Sena, 2014. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 20514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014. "The Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201427, University of Turin.
- Bartelsmann, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Allocation of human capital and innovation at the frontier: Firm-level evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Young Firms and R&D subsidies in Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/242276, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Welfens, Paul J. J. & Irawan, Tony, 2014. "European Innovation Dynamics and US Economic Impact: Theory and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8507, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "Knowledge characteristics and the dynamics of technological alliances in Pharmaceuticals: Empirical evidence from Europe, US and Japan," Post-Print hal-01070561, HAL.