Report NEP-TID-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, Nicholas & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Foster, Lucia & Jarmin, Ron & Patnaik, Megha & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEPR Discussion Papers 9886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Garicano, Luis & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2013. "The distinct effects of Information Technology and Communication Technology on firm organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Triulzi, G., 2014. "Technology life cycle and specialization patterns of latecomer countries: The case of the semiconductor industry," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cassiman, Bruno & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2013. "Profiting from Innovation: Firm Level Evidence on Markups," CEPR Discussion Papers 9703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2013. "Managerial capacity in the innovation process and firm profitability," CERIS Working Paper 201301, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Acharya, Viral V & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masanori Orihara, 2013. "Business Group Taxation and R&D Activities," Discussion papers ron254, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- John Foster, 2014. "The Australian multi-factor productivity growth illusion," Discussion Papers Series 520, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.