Report NEP-TID-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh & Fryges, Helmut, 2013. "Estimating dynamic R&D demand: An analysis of costs and long-run benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2013. "Spillovers, product substitution and R&D investment : theory and evidence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/11, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Schubert , Torben & Andersson , Martin, 2013. "Old is Gold? The Effects of Employee Age on Innovation and the Moderating Effects of Employment Turnover," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," IDEI Working Papers 803, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2013. "External capital access and new product launch in start-up firms with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2013. "Measuring, Explaining and Addressing Patent Quality Issues in China," MPRA Paper 51714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Idrissa Sibailly, 2013. "On licensing and diffusion of clean technologies in oligopoly," Working Papers hal-00911453, HAL.