Report NEP-TID-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Amison & David Bailey, 2013. "Industrial diversity and innovation spillovers: dynamic innovation and adoption," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 45, WWWforEurope.
- Navas, Antonio & Sala, Davide, 2013. "Innovation and trade policy coordination: the role of firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Phil Cooke, 2013. "Towards DUI Regional Innovation Systems," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1321, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Heger, Diana, 2013. "Money for novelty: The role of venture capital investments for innovation in young technology-based firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pham Hoang Van & David D. VanHoose, 2013. "Regulatory Versus Natural Endogenous Sunk Costs: Observational Equivalence In Rationalizing Lower Bounds On Industry Concentration," Working Papers 14, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Chen, Yongmin & Gayle, Philip, 2013. "Mergers and Product Quality: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 51238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arjaliès , Diane-Laure & Goubet , Cécile & Ponssard , Jean Pierre, 2013. "Strategic Approaches of CO2 Emissions: The Cases of the Cement Industry and Chemical Industry," Les Cahiers de Recherche 994, HEC Paris.