Report NEP-TID-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013. "On the Origins of the Worldwide Surge in Patenting: An Industry Perspective on the R&D-Patent Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation And Growth," Working Papers 13-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013. "The Speed of Technological Adoption Under Price Competition: Two-Tier Vs One-Tier Industries," Working Papers 1307, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- S. Bakhtiari & A. Minniti & A. Naghavi, 2013. "Multinational Production and the Scope of Innovation," Working Papers wp879, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "Market Access and Technology Adoption in the Presence of FDI," Discussion papers 13040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).