Report NEP-TID-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:60318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- laino, antonella, 2011. "Innovation and monopoly: The position of Schumpeter," MPRA Paper 35321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masatoshi Kato & Hiroyuki Okamuro & Yuji Honjo, 2011. "Does founders’ human capital matter for innovation? Evidence from Japanese start-ups," Discussion Paper Series 78, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2011.
- Item repec:jau:wpaper:2011/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniele Sabbatini, 2011. "The protection of industrial inventions: analysis of the regulation and policy evaluation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 109, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Klimek & Ricardo Hausmann & Stefan Thurner, 2011. "Empirical confirmation of creative destruction from world trade data," Papers 1112.2984, arXiv.org.
- Christin, Clémence, 2011. "Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment," DICE Discussion Papers 38, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Breton, Michèle & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Cooperating firms in inventive and absorptive research," MPRA Paper 35326, University Library of Munich, Germany.