Report NEP-TID-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," Working Papers 2010/55, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation," Working Papers 2010_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Tang, Li, 2011. "Sunk costs, market contestability, and the size distribution of firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5540, The World Bank.