Report NEP-TID-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Standards, Innovation Incentives, and the Formation of Patent Pools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 342, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gastón Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2010. "Patent Policy, Patent Pools, And The Accumulation Of Claims In Sequential Innovation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 856.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Does Schumpeterian Creative Destruction Lead to Higher Productivity? The effects of firms’ entry," GEMF Working Papers 2010-20, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Chiara Franco & Manuela Gussoni, 2010. "Firms’ R&D cooperation strategies: the partner choice," Discussion Papers 2010/104, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Bos Jaap & Lamoen Ryan van & Economidou Claire, 2010. "Too Big to Innovate? Scale (dis)economies and the Competition-Innovation Relationship in U.S. Banking," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).