Report NEP-TID-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Helmers, 2010. "The Effect of Market Entry on Innovation: Evidence from UK University Incubators," CEP Discussion Papers dp1002, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2010. "Knowledge spillovers and the timing of R&D policy," Discussion Papers 635, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Börje, 2010. "R&D-Persistency, Metropolitan Externalities and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 242, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2010. "The Impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 410, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.