Report NEP-TID-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burke, Andrew & Stel, André van, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium: Entry and Exit when Markets Under and Over Shoot," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-21, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Grilli, Luca, 2009. "When things get tough do the tough get going? Founders' pre-entry work experience and high-tech start-up survival during an industry crisis," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.