Report NEP-TID-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Cuntz, 2008. "Genetic Codes of Mergers, Post Merger Technology Evolution and Why Mergers Fail," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0108, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Working Papers 2008-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 03 2008.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2008. "Monopoly and the incentive to innovate when adoption involves switchover disruptions," Staff Report 402, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nobuo Kobayashi, 2008. "An Empirical Study about the Impact of Knowledge Accumulation on the Development of Regional Industry," Discussion Paper Series 39, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2008.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2008. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Working Papers 657, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "Firm Size, Technical Change And Wages In The Pork Sector, 1990 -2005," Staff General Research Papers 12921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.