Report NEP-TID-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Organisation of Innovation in High-Tech Industries: Acquisitions as Means for Technology Sourcing," Working Papers of BETA 2007-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Akkermans, Dirk & Castaldi, Carolina & Los, Bart, 2007. "Do â€˜Liberal Market Economiesâ€™ Really Innovate More Radically than â€˜Coordinated Market Economiesâ€™? Hall & Soskice Reconsidered," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-91, .
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2007. "Innovation, Firm Dynamics, and International Trade," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001423, David K. Levine.
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2007. "Global Knowledge and Local Inequality - Industry Level Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 18, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore