Report NEP-TID-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2006. "Jostling for Advantage: Licensing and Entry into Patent Portfolio Races," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 184, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- William Kerr & Shihe Fu, 2006. "The Industry R&D Survey: Patent Database Link Project," Working Papers 06-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2006. "Taking the First Hurdle. The Effects of Industry Specific Skills and Support on Survival During the Founding Process," ERSA conference papers ersa06p745, European Regional Science Association.
- Anne Otto, 2006. "The Role of New Firms for the Development of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa06p275, European Regional Science Association.
- Kingsley E. Haynes & Lei Ding, 2006. "Technology, Innovation and Latecomer Strategies: Evidence from the Mobile Handset Manufacturing Sector in China," ERSA conference papers ersa06p17, European Regional Science Association.