Report NEP-TID-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Coad, 2006. "Understanding the processes of firm Growth - a closer look at serial growth rate correlation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Siebert, Ralph & von Graevenitz, Georg, 2006. "Jostling for Advantage: Licensing and Entry into Patent Portfolio Races," CEPR Discussion Papers 5753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2006. "The entrepreneur’s mode of entry: Business takeover or new venture start?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Farrell, Joseph & Klemperer, Paul, 2006. "Coordination and Lock-In: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 5798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Giglio, Stefano W & Honorati, Maddalena & Panunzi, Fausto, 2006. "The Performance of Italian Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melamed, Ran & Shiff, Gil & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2006. "The 'Names Game': Harnessing Inventors Patent Data for Economic Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 5833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.