Report NEP-TID-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Nesta, 2005. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations Level:Panel Data analysis on Compustat and Patent data," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dale T. Mortensen & Rasmus Lentz, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," 2005 Meeting Papers 910, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," CEP Discussion Papers dp0675, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, EconWPA.
- Nauro F. Campos & Mariana Iootty, 2005. "Firm Entry And Exit In Brazil: Cross-Sectoral Evidence From Manufacturing Industry," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 095, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bart Hobijn & Diego Comin, 2005. "Lobbying and Technology Diffusion," 2005 Meeting Papers 198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Holger Patzelt & Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß & Yasmin Habib, 2005. "Portfolio strategies of life science venture capital firms in the USA and Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, frictions, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-05-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2005. "How do early stage high technology investors select their investments?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.