Report NEP-TID-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birgit Jakob, 2003. "Skilled labor spillovers from University to High Tech Corporations: The Case of the Research Triangle Park and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," NEURUS papers neurusp4, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2004. "Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 01/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Protection of Innovations," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-02, CIRANO.
- Michael Vyborny, 2003. "Regional availability of knowledge workers and corporate success," NEURUS papers neurusp11, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2004. "R&D Investments with Competitive Interactions," NBER Working Papers 10258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.