Report NEP-TID-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Consoli, 2003. "The evolution of retail banking services in United Kingdom: a retrospective analysis," Industrial Organization 0310002, EconWPA.
- Brigitte Preissl, 2003. "E-Business in Service Industries: Usage Patterns and Service Gaps," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 373, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," Emory Economics 0320, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2003-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuan, DING & Gary, ENTWISTLE & Hervé, STOLOWY, 2003. "International differences in R&D disclosure practices : evidence in a French and Canadian context," Les Cahiers de Recherche 783, HEC Paris.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Hakkala, Katariina, 2003. "Location of R&D and High-Tech Production by Vertically Integrated Multinationals," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 538, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- M. J. Gagen, 2003. "Multigame models of innovation in evolutionary economics," Game Theory and Information 0310001, EconWPA.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Endemic Volatility of Firms and Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Natália Barbosa, 2003. "What drives new firms into an industry? An integrative model of entry," NIMA Working Papers 23, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Yuan, DING & Hervé, STOLOWY & Michel, TENENHAUS, 2003. "R&D Productivty: an International Study," Les Cahiers de Recherche 781, HEC Paris.