Report NEP-TID-2001-06-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loïc Cadiou & Stéphane Dées & Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2000. "A computable General Equilibrium Model with Vintage Capital," Working Papers 2000-20, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toshihiro Okada, 1999. "What Does The Solow Model Tell Us About Economic Growth? : Complete and Partial Cross-country Excludability of Technologies," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 99/6, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
- Erik Brouwer & Alfred Kleinknecht & Pierre Mohnen & Hans van Ophem, 2001. "R&D and Patents: Which Way Does the Causality Run?," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-31, CIRANO.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 1972. "Effective Demand Failures," UCLA Economics Working Papers 027, UCLA Department of Economics.