Report NEP-TID-2000-02-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Firm as a Dedicated Hierarchy: A Theory of the Origin and Growth of Firms," NBER Working Papers 7546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nid:ndagan:017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Henry G. Overman, 2000. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0006, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & Fernando del Rio, "undated". "Vintage capital and the dynamics of the AK model," Working Papers 2000-01, FEDEA.
- Nicole Marie Bouchez, 2001. "What Learning Models Tell Us to Expect in Three-by-Three Bimatrix Games," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 00/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2001.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not)," NBER Working Papers 7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hol:holodi:0010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, "undated". "vintage human capital, demographic trends and endogenous growth," Working Papers 2000-02, FEDEA.