Report NEP-TID-1998-11-20This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, . "Product differentiation and endogenous mode of competition," Working Papers 134, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Miles S. Kimball, 1998. "Are technology improvements contractionary?," International Finance Discussion Papers 625, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Loo Ivo, 1998. "Fables of Faubus?: Testing the Sectoral Shift Hypothesis in the Netherlands Using a Simplified Kalman Filter Model," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 1998. "R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence," Economics Working Papers 328, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 1998. "Statistical Inference in Micro Simulation Models: Incorporating external information," Working Paper Series 1998:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1998. "The organization of research corporations and researcher ability," Economics Working Papers 327, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:1997043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narula,Rajneesh, 1998. "Explaining the growth of strategic R&D alliances by European firms," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ekholm, Karolina & Forslid, Rikard, 1998. "Trade and Location with Horizontal and Vertical Multi-Region Firms," Working Paper Series 504, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.