Report NEP-SPO-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Humberto Barreto issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. James Reade & Jan C. van Ours, 2021. "How Sensitive are Sports Fans to Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-048/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Philip Ramirez & J. James Reade & Carl Singleton, 2021. "Betting on a buzz, mispricing and inefficiency in online sportsbooks," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2021-10, Department of Economics, University of Reading, revised 27 Jul 2022.
- Jan Marcus & Thomas Siedler & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2021. "The Long-Run Effects of Sports Club Vouchers for Primary School Children," NBER Working Papers 28819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dave Berri & Alex Farnell & Vincent O'Sullivan & Robert Simmons, 2021. "Race and Coaching Hierarchy," Working Papers 326919397, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Furmaco, L. & Longley, N. & Palermo, A. & Rossi, G., 2021. "Employees’ Performance Variation over Fixed-Term Contracts - Evidence from the National Hockey League," Working Papers 2107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.