Report NEP-SPO-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Humberto Barreto issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2019. "Measuring competitive balance in Formula One Racing," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 121, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Rachel Scarfe & Carl Singleton & Paul Telemo, 2019. "Do high wage footballers play for high wage teams? The case of Major League Soccer," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-04, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Carl Singleton & J. James Reade & Alasdair Brown, 2019. "Going with your gut: the (in)accuracy of forecast revisions in a football score prediction game," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-05, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Seeherman, Joshua & Anderson, Paul, 2017. "Measuring the influence of recurring sporting events on freeway characteristics," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt40k7x1xc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Booth, Alison L & Hayashi, Ryohei & Yamamura, Eiji, 2019. "Gender Differences in Tournament Performance Over Time: Can Women Catch-Up with Men?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.