Report NEP-SPO-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Wiper, Michael Peter & Forrest, David & Corona, Francisco, 2017. "Evaluating significant effects from alternative seeding systems : a Bayesian approach, with an application to the UEFA Champions League," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24521, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Are sequential round-robin tournaments discriminatory?," BERG Working Paper Series 121, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Schneider, Sonja, 2017. "Smart Fitness: Ökonomische Effekte einer Digitalisierung der Selbstvermessung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 105, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Sind Wettbewerbe im Profisport Rattenrennen?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 104, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Simon Spika & Friedrich Breyer, 2017. "Does the pattern of physical activity matter for health care utilization? Evidence from the Konstanz Life Study," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.